A dialogue between the Reverend Doctor ,a̲nd a lady his parishioner; and between the said lady, and Mrs Gray [electronic resource].
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year, M.DCC.XLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 4⁰.
- Dialogues, English -- Early works to 1800.
Verbal self-defence -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Describing a controversy between two clergymen in an unidentified London parish; one, called "Mr. K.", is the author of the piece.
Mrs. Gray is a pseudonym.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N8017.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|