Fables and stories moralized. Being a second part of the Fables of Æsop, and other eminent mythologists, &c. By Sir Roger L'Estrange, Kt. Vol.II [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Aesop's fables. English
- Other Title:
- Ais⁻opou mythoi
- The third edition.
- London : printed for Richard Sare near Grayes-Inn-Gate in Holborn, MDCCXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,266,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Aesops fables -- Early works to 1800.
Fables, Greek -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With two final advertisement leaves.
Third leaf of advertisements reported by Or.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N8020.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|