An examination of what has been advanced relating to moral obligation, [electronic resource] : in a late pamphlet, entitled, A defence of the Answer to the Remarks upon Dr. Clarke's Exposition of the church-catechism. By John Clarke, Master of the Publick Grammar-School in Hull.
- London : printed for Arthur Bettesworth, at the Red-Lion in Pater-Noster-Row, 1730.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
44p. ; 8⁰.
- Sykes, Arthur Ashley, 1683 or 4-1756 Answer to the Remarks upon Dr. Clarke's Exposition of the church catechism.
Christian ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A defence of the Answer to the Remarks' and 'An answer to the Remarks' are by Arthur Ashley Sykes, London, 1730; 'Remarks upon Doctor Clarke's Exposition' is by Daniel Waterland, London, 1730; 'An exposition of the church-catechism' is by Samuel Clarke, London, 1729.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N9555.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|