Delme Mayor. Martis quarto die Februarii, 1723. [electronic resource] : Annoque regni Georgii, Magnae Britanniae, &c. decimo. Whereas this court hath received repeated complaints of great numbers of country carts, and other carriages, which bring fruit, roots, herbs, and other things to the publick markets of this city ...
- Standardized Title:
- Acts & Orders. 1724-02-04
- [London] : Printed by John Barber, printer to the honourable city of London, 1723 [i.e. 1724]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Carts and carriages -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Law -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 3390
English Short Title Catalog, N9851.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|