The deserted village, [electronic resource] : a poem. By Dr Goldsmith.
- London : printed for W. Griffin, at Garrick's Head, in Catharine-Street, Strand, MDCCLXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 12⁰.
- Extinct cities -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Villages -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
The imprint is false.
Todd's 'C' edition; "possibly printed as late as 1777".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Todd, William B. 'The private issues of The deserted village'. Studies in Bibliography, 6: 25-44, 1954
English Short Title Catalog, N9876.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|