Some farther remarks on a late pamphlet, intitled, Observations on the conduct of Great-Britain; Particularly with Relation to the Spanish Depredations and Letters of Reprisal. In a letter to the Craftsman. To which is added, a postscript, in vindication of the West-India merchants, against a late Charge of Theft and Pyracy. By Caleb D'Anvers of Gray's-Inn, Esq; [electronic resource].
- London : printed for Richard Francklin, in Russel-Street, Covent-Garden, MDCCXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,38p. ; 8⁰.
- Observations on the conduct of Great Britain with regard to the negociations and other transactions abroad.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caleb D'Anvers = Nicholas Amhurst.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6664
English Short Title Catalog, T10146.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|