The guilt and danger of perjury. A sermon preached at the assizes held at Northampton BY The Right Hon. Lord Chief Justice Willes, And The Hon. Mr. Justice Clive, on Thursday, August 2, 1753. By John Fisher, M. A. Vicar of St. John in Peterborough, and Chaplain to the Right Rev. Lord Bishop of Peterborough. Published at the Request of the High Sheriff, and Gentlemen of the Grand Jury [electronic resource].
- London : printed by J. Whiston and B. White, in Fleetstreet, MDCCLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,16p. ; 4⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Perjury -- Biblical teaching -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T10333.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|