A narrative of what happened in Bengal, in the year MDCCLX. [electronic resource] : Wherein is contained an account of the revolution, which took place at that time.
- London : printed for Charles Bathurst, at the Cross-Keys, opposite St. Dunstan's Church, Fleet-Street, M.DCC.LXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
51,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bengal (India) -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to John Caillaud.
First published in London in [1762?].
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T1061.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|