A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and court of aldermen of London [electronic resource] : And the governors of the Several hospitals of that city, At St. Bridget's Church: On Wednesday in the Easter-Week, 1702. By George Stanhope, D.D.
- London : printed for Richard Sare at Grays-Inn Gate in Holborn, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,23,p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Charity -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'The wisdom of charity to the poor. Dr. Stanhope's spittal sermon, on Wednesday in Easter-week, 1702.' - With a final advertisement page.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T10692.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|