Christian charity: a sermon preach'd at Great St. Maries, before the University of Cambridge, Oct. 12. 1701. [electronic resource] : By the Reverend and Honourable Robert Lumley Lloyd of Cheam, Now Senior Fellow of Pembroke-Hall, and Chaplain to the Right Hon. Richard Earl of Scarborough.
- London : printed by E.P. for R. Wilkin, at the King's-Head in St. Paul's Churchyard, MDCCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Hebrews XII, 14 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Charity -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T10719.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|