Two letters on the late applications to Parliament by the protestant dissenting ministers [electronic resource] : one, an address to the dissenting laity on the subject of those applications. The other, an enquiry into the lawfulness of the declaration proposed to be substituted in the room of subscription to the articles of the Church of England. By Joshua Toulim, A.M.
- London : printed for J. Johnson, at No. 72, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,85,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication dated, Nov. 17, 1773.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Two Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T10828.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|