The dying groans of Sir John Barleycorn. [electronic resource] : Being his grievous Complaints against the Brewers of Bad ale. To which is added, Donal Drouth's Reply, with a large Description of his Drunken Wife. Also the Copy of a Summons, for any drunken Person, by inserting their Names in the Blanks. Published at the desire of all Barley Bibbers and Lovers of good ale.
- [London? : s.n., 1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Last words -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The 'summons' is dated 1790.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T11121.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|