A sermon preach'd at the funeral of the Right Honourable John Earl of Rochester, [electronic resource] : who died at Woodstock-Park, July 26. 1680. and was Buried at Spilsbury in Oxfordshire. Aug. 9. By Robert Parsons, M. A. Chaplain to the Right Honourable Anne Countess-Dowager of Rochester.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached at the funeral of the Rt. Honorable John Earl of Rochester
- London : printed and sold by Richard Masey, in London-House-Yard, near St. Paul's, 1723.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p ; 8⁰.
- Rochester, John Wilmot, Earl of, 1647-1680.
Rochester, John Wilmot, Earl of, 1647-1680 -- Death and burial.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published, Oxford, 1680.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T11750.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|