The London prices of bricklayers materials and works, [electronic resource] : both of new buildings and repairs, justly ascertained: and the common exactions and abuses therein detected. Interspersed with Rules for Estimating, Performing and Measuring all Kinds of Plain, Circular, Elliptical, Gothick, Spherical, Spheroidical, Conical and Pyramidical Brick-Works: wherein The Abutments of all Sorts of Arches, And the Manner of Building Brick-Flooring for the Prevention of Fire, is clearly explained. The Whole Arithmetically and Geometrically Demonstrated. Also Illustrated with a great Variety of Designs for Plain and Rusticated Piers, for Gates, Piazzas, &c. In Thirty-Two curious Copper Plates. Written for the Use of Gentlemen, Stewards, and Workmen in general, and particularly for such Landlords and Tenants who are subject to the Repairs of Buildings. By Batty Langley, architect. .
- London : printed for Richard Adams, at Dryden's Head, Holborn Bars; and John Wren, at the Bible and Crown, Great Turn-Stile, Holborn, 1749.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xvii,,389,p.,32plates ; 8⁰.
Building -- Estimates.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the 1748 edition, with a cancel titlepage.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price bound Six Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T11851.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|