The shepherd of Banbury's rules to judge of the changes of the weather, [electronic resource] : grounded on forty years experience. To which is added, a rational account of the causes of such alterations, the Nature of Wind, Rain, Snow, &c. on the principles of the Newtonian philosophy. By John Claridge.
- Standardized Title:
- Shepheards' legacy
- London : printed for W. Bickerton, in the Temple Exchange, Fleet-Street, MDCCXLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,64p. ; 8⁰.
- Weather forecasting -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in 1670 as 'The shepheards' legacy'; in this edition additions made anonymously by John Campbell.
Running title: 'The country calendar, or the shepherd of Banbury's observations'.
Price from imprint: price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12185.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|