The nature, obligation, and benefit of publick worship, [electronic resource] : in two sermons, the substance of which was preach'd at Peckham in Surry on the Fast, February 17, 1747-8. To which are added two sermons relative to the same subject, concerning The Grace and Influence of Christ's Promise to Christian Churches: On Matt. xviii. 20. By John Milner, D.D.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Noon, at the White Hart, Cheapside; J. Waugh, at the Turk's Head, Gracechurch-Street; R. Davis, at the Corner of Sackville-Street, Piccadilly, MDCCXLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,97,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12306.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|