The alarm of fire improved. [electronic resource] : The substance of a sermon, preached in the parish church, of High-Wycombe, Bucks, on Sunday, the 15, of September, 1799, by the Rev. W. B. Williams, Chaplain to the Marquis of Downshire.
- High-Wycombe : printed by S. Cave, for the benefit of himself and family, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
37,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Deuteronomy V, 5. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England High Wycombe.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the 1799 edition, with the date of imprint altered.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12438.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|