Quality teaching in a culture of coaching / Stephen G. Barkley ; Terri Bianco, contributing editor.
- Lanham, Md. : ScarecrowEducation, c2005.
xiii, 205 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Teachers -- In-service training.
Mentoring in education.
Teachers -- Professional relationships.
- Why coaching?
Who's on first?: defining the role of the coach
Okay, what is coaching?
The skills of coaching
The preobservation conference
The postobservation conference
I'm ready! how do I create a coaching culture?
Who has coaching programs? how are they working?
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-189) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Bianco, Terri.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- 1578861896 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|