An account of the trial of Francis Delap, Esq [electronic resource] : Late Provost Marshal-General, upon an information for a misdemeanor: at a Supreme Court of Judicature, held in the town of Kingston, in the Island of Jamaica, on June 18, 1755.
- London : printed, and sold by T. Kinnersly, at the Paper-Mill in St. Paul's Church-Yard, near Cheapside, MDCCLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,78p. ; 8⁰.
- Delap, Francis -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Elections -- Jamaica -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Misconduct in office) -- Jamaica -- Kingston -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One-Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12460.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|