An account of the clear profits of extracting silver out of lead [electronic resource] : by the Governour and Company of the Mine-Adventurers of England, taken From the Original Accounts By which their Officers Charge themselves. By Tho. Horne, Accomptant to the Company. .
- London : printed by F. Collins in the Old Baily, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,14p. ; 2⁰.
- Company of the Mine-Adventurers of England -- Finance -- Early works to 1800.
Mines and mineral resources -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12665.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|