Divine alarms and warnings to a sinful people considered and improved [electronic resource] : a sermon preached at Barnstaple, in the county of Devon, on February 6. 1756. Being the day appointed for a general fasting and humiliation, on account of the late dreadful Earthquakes in divers Places; and to implore a divine Blessing and Success on our Counsels and Arms against our Enemies. By Joseph Baller.
- London : printed for Edward Dilly at the Rose and Crown in the Poultry near the Mansion-House, MDCCLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Amos III, 6. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T1276.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|