A sermon preached in the parish-church of St. Anne, Westminster, [electronic resource] : on Thursday, November 29, 1759: being The Day appointed by Proclamation for a General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the Signal Successes of the present Year. By John Duncombe, M. A. Assistant Preacher at St. Anne's, Westminster, and Rector of St. Andrew's and St. Mary Bredman, Canterbury. Published at the Request of the Parishioners.
- London : printed for J. Whiston and B. White, in Fleet-Street; and sold by J. Clarke, under the Royal-Exchange; and W. and J. Flackton, in Canterbury, M.DCC.LIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 4⁰.
- Patriotism -- Great Britain -- Sermons.
Seven Years' War, 1756-1763 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|