A sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the Sons of the Clergy, in the cathedral church of St. Paul, on Thursday, May 22, 1783. [electronic resource] : By the Rev. Richard Kaye, LL. D. F. R. S. Sub-Almoner to his Majesty, Archdeacon of Nottingham, &c. To which are added, lists of the nobility, clergy, and gentry, who have been stewards for the feasts of the sons of the clergy, together with the names of the preachers, and the sums collected at the anniversary meetings, since the year 1721.
- London : printed by John Rivington, Jun. St. John's Square; and sold by C. Bathurst, in Fleet-Street; T. Cadell, in the Strand; L. Davis, in Holborn; T. Payne and Son, at the Mewsgate; and by the booksellers at Oxford and Cambridge, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 4⁰.
- Corporation of the Sons of the Clergy (London, England)
Families of clergy.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12828.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|