A vindication of the freedom of pastoral advice [electronic resource] : or, A Review of the indispensible Obligations which the Ministers of the Gospel are under, plainly to declare the Truth to their Hearers. A sermon preached in the parish-church of Nantwich, on Sunday, September 10th, 1775. By John Smith, A. B. Rector of the said Parish.
- Nantwich : printed and sold by R. Taylor and E. Snelson, for the author; sold likewise by S. Crowder, J. Rivington, London; P. Broster, Chester, and by the other Booksellers in the Principal Towns of the Kingdom, [1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
43,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Galatians IV, 16. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Nantwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12874.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|