The particular and inventory of Sir John Blunt, Bart. [electronic resource] : One of the Late Directors of the South-Sea Company. Together with the Abstract of the same.
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, Bernard Lintot, and William Taylor, MDCCXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,9,10-35,10-35,36-47,,4p. ; 2⁰.
- South Sea Company.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'The particulars and inventories of the estates of the late Sub-Governor, Deputy-Governor, and Directors of the South-Sea Company: ..' London, 1721.
Part of the inventory has duplicate pagination; the abstract is separately paginated.
With an imprimatur leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12898.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|