A true and exact particular and inventory of all and singular the lands, tenements, and hereditaments, goods, chattels, debts, and personal estate whatsoever, [electronic resource] : of Sir Robert Chaplin, Bar. Late one of the Directors of the South-Sea Company, Which he was seized or possessed of, or intituled unto, in his own Right, and which any other Person or Persons was or were seized or possessed of, or in Trust for him, or to or for his Use or Benefit, upon the First Day of June 1720, or at any time since (except as in the Act of Parliament hereafter mentioned is excepted) made out and delivered to the Lord Chief Baron, or one other of the Barons of His Majesty's Court of Exchequer; in Pursuance to an Act of Parliament, entituled An Act for restraining the Sub-Governor, Deputy-Governor, Directors, Treasurer or Cashier, Deputy-Cashier and Accomptant of the South-Sea Company from going out of this Kingdom, &c. Together with the Abstract of the same.
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, Bernard Lintot, and William Taylor, MDCCXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,16p. ; 2⁰.
- South Sea Company.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'The particulars and inventories of the estates of the late Sub-Governor, Deputy Governor, and Directors of the South-Sea Company: .. ', London, 1721.
With an imprimatur leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12899.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|