A speech, intended to have been delivered in the House of Commons, in support of the petition from the general Congress at Philadelphia. [electronic resource] : By the author of An appeal to the justice and interests of Great-Britain.
- London : printed for J. Almon, opposite Burlington-House, in Piccadilly, M.DCC.LXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,67,p. ; 8⁰.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author of 'An appeal ..' = Arthur Lee.
With a half-title: À speech in support of the American Congress' petition to the King.' - Also issued as part of: 'Select tracts on the subject of taxing', London, 1775.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 75-73a
English Short Title Catalog, T13041.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|