A letter from Dr. Ducarel, F.R.S. and F.S.A. to William Watson, M.D. F.R.S. [electronic resource] : Upon The early Cultivation of Botany in England; and Some Particulars about John Tradescant, A great Promoter of that Science, as well as Natural History, in the last Century, And Gardener to King Charles I.
- London : printed by W. Bowyer and J. Nichols, M.DCC.LXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p.,plates ; 4⁰.
- Botany -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T13073.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|