Joh. Amos Comenii orbis sensualium pictus [electronic resource] : Hoc est Omnium Principalium in Mundo Rerum, & in Vita Actionum, Pictura & Nomenclatura. = Joh. Amos Comenius's visible world: or, a nomenclature, and pictures, of all the chief things that are in the world, and of Men's Employments therein; In above 150 cuts. Written by the Author in Latin and High Dutch, being one of his last Essays; and the most suitable to Children's Capacities of any he hath hitherto made. Translated into English by Charles Hoole, M. A. For the Use of Young Latin Scholars. And the English made to answer Word for Word to the Latin. .
- Standardized Title:
- Orbis sensualium pictus. English and Latin
- The twelfth edition, corrected and enlarged.
- London : printed for S. Leacroft, at the Globe, Charing-Cross, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,197,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Picture books for children.
Children's encyclopedias and dictionaries.
Latin language -- Readers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- English and Latin texts in parallel columns.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T13161.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|