The torpedo, a poem to the electrical eel. [electronic resource] : Addressed to Mr. John Hunter, surgeon: and dedicated to The Right Honourable Lord Cholmondeley.
- London : printed: and sold by all the booksellers in London and Westminster, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,17,p. : ill. ; 4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Variously attributed to William Combe and Chase Price.
With a half-title.
With title page vignette: 'The torpedo'.
A scatalogical poem.
A re-issue of the Fielding and Walker edition with a different imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T13261.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|