The beggar's opera. [electronic resource] : As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields. Written by Mr. Gay.
- The third edition.
- Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, at Shakespear's Head, George Ewing, at the Angel and Bible, and William Smith, at the Heroules, Booksellers, in Dame's-Street, 1728.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,66,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ballad operas -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T13772.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|