A sermon preach'd before both Houses of Parliament, [electronic resource] : on Tuesday, July 7th, 1713. being the day appointed by Her Majesty for a general thanksgiving for the peace. By the Right Reverend Father in God George Lord Bishop of Bath and Wells. Publish'd by Her Majesty's special Command,.
- [Dublin] : London: printed for R. K. and re-printed and sold by E. Waters in Essex-Street, at the Corner of Sycamore-Alley, Dublin, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14032.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|