God's good will to Great-Britain. [electronic resource] : A sermon Preach'd to the Society of the Lord's-Day Morning Lecture, at Little St. Hellens, Upon May XXVIII. 1720. The Birth-Day of His Majesty King George. By B. Grosvenor. Published at the Request of the said Society.
- London : printed for Eman. Matthews, at the Bible in Pater-Noster-Row; and R. Ford, at the Angel in the Poultrey, M.DCC.XX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,36,p. ; 8⁰.
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr Grosvenor's sermon on His Majesty's birth day.'.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T1405.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|