A sermon preach'd at the coronation of Queen Anne, [electronic resource] : in the abby-church of Westminster, April XXIII. MDCCII. By the Most Reverend Father in God, John Lord Archbishop of York. Publish'd by Her Majesty's Especial Command. .
- London : printed for Walter Kettilby and William Rogers: At the Bishop's Head in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and the Sun against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26,p. ; 4⁰.
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714 -- Coronation.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'The Archbishop of York's sermon at the coronation of Queen Anne.' - With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14101.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|