A short and easy method with the Deists, [electronic resource] : wherein the certainty of the Christian religion is demonstrated by infallible proof from four rules, which are incompatible to any imposture that ever yet has been, or that can possibly be. In a letter to a friend.
- Other Title:
- Short and easie method with the Deists
- The ninth edition.
- London : printed for George Strahan, at the Golden-Ball, against the Royal-Exchange, in Cornhill, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,82p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles Leslie.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14167.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|