A protestant's reasons, [electronic resource] : why he cannot turn Papist: being a full answer, paragraph by paragraph, to a paper industriously dispersed; called, A Roman Catholick's reasons, why he cannot conform to the Protestant religion.
- The second edition.
- London : printed by J. Oliver; and sold by B. Dod, bookseller to the Society for promoting Christian knowledge, at the Bible and Key in Ave-Mary Lane, near Stationers Hall, M.DCC.XLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,76p. ; 12⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Protestantism -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to the work by Richard Challoner.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price 3 d. or 18 s. per Hundred.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14194.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|