An enquiry concerning the arguments which relate to our controversy with the Jews, as they arise from the prophetic records. [electronic resource] : Most humbly dedicated and submitted to the Consideration of the Clergy of London and Westminster.
- Dublin : printed by William Sleater, at Pope's Head, Castle-Street, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,113,,,xii,69,3p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity and other religions -- Judaism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: J. S.
In two parts: the second, called 'An universal catechism; or, the poor man's religion in the Gospel of Christ' has its own titlepage and pagination, but the register is continuous.
With a list of errata facing the titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14212.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|