An enquiry into the nature of property and estates as defined by the English law. [electronic resource] : In which are considered, the opinions of Mr. Justice Blackstone and Lord Coke, concerning real property.
- London : printed for Edward Brooke, in Bell-Yard, near Temple-Bar, 1779.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,41,p. ; 8⁰.
- Estates (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Real property -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Ralph Bradley.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14303.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|