The restitution of all things (which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began) defended [electronic resource] : being an attempt to answer the Reverend Dan Taylor's assertions and re-assertions in favour of endless misery, in five letters to himself. By Elhanan Winchester.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by him No. 4, Norton Falgate, and by Mr. Parsons, No. 21, Paternoster-Row, MDCCXC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,80,p. ; 8⁰.
- Taylor, Dan, 1738-1816. Eternity of future punishment.
Universalism -- Controversial literature.
Future punishment -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement and errata leaf.
Price from imprint: price Eighteen-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|