Aurenge-Zebe, [electronic resource] : or, the great-mogul. A tragedy. Written by Mr. Dryden.
- Other Title:
- London [i.e The Hague] : printed for T. Johnson, M.DCC.XXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
89,p. ; 8⁰.
- Aurangzeb, Emperor of Hindustan, 1618-1707 -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
Netherlands The Hague.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English plays', 1710-21, published by Thomas Johnson in The Hague.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14901.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|