The honourable the Commissioners and Trustees of the Forfeited Estates. Appellants [electronic resource] : George Lochart of Carnwath Esq; Respnt. The Respondent's case. To be heard the fifth of February. 1724/5. .
- [London : s.n., 1725]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Real property -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Libel) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- To be heard before the House of Lords: "fifth of February, 1724/5" (docket title).
Signed: C. Talbot. W. Hamilton.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 400 copies printed for Alexander Hamilton.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1111
English Short Title Catalog, T16753.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|