Merlinus liberatus. [electronic resource] : Being an almanack for the year of our redemption, 1776. Being the Bissextile, or Leap Year; And from the Creation of the World, according to the best History, 5723, And the 87th of our Deliverance by K. William, from Popery, and Arbitrary Government; But the 81st from the Horrid, Popish, High-Church, Jacobite Plot. By John Partridge.
- London : printed for the Company of Stationers. And sold by George Hawkins, at their Hall Ludgate-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 8⁰.
- Almanacs, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage and text in red and black.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Stitched Nine Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T17072.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|