An extract of the Rev. Mr. John Wesley's journal, [electronic resource] : from his embarking for Georgia, to his return to London. No. I. and II.
- Standardized Title:
- Journal. 1 & 2
- London : printed for G. Whitfield, City-Road; and sold at the Methodist preaching-houses in town and country, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
152p. ; 12⁰.
- Missions -- Georgia -- Early works to 1800.
Georgia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The period covered is Oct. 14, 1735 to August, 1738 and includes Wesley's trip to Germany in 1738.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Baker, 13 and 18
English Short Title Catalog, T17125.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|