Hudibras [electronic resource]. In three parts. Written in the time of the late wars. Corrected and amended: with additions. To which is added, annotations, with an exact index to the whole. Adorn'd with a new set of cuts, design'd and engrav'd by Mr. Hogarth.
- London : printed for D. Midwinter, A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, J. and J. Pemberton, R. Robinson, R. Ware [and 15 others in London], 1739.
24,23-142[i.e.144],,128-148[i.e.168],167-400[i.e.402],p., leaves of plates (4 folded) : port. ; (12mo)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The text is continuous despite pagination.
With a final advertisement leaf.
With an index.
Aignatures: A-S¹² T⁶.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements s2003 miunns
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT1715.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for access by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|