Essay III. On the nature and principles of public credit [electronic resource] : containing a plan for putting the public debts into a regular course of redemption: Together with The General Variations necessary to be made, in order to render the same applicable, Practically, to the several and respective Circumstances, and Conveniencies of the different Classes and Denominations of the Public Creditors. .
- Standardized Title:
- Essay on the nature and principles of public credit. Essay 3
- London : printed for B. White and Son, at Horace's-Head, Fleet-Street, M,DCC,LXXXVI.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xviii,60p. ; 8⁰.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed: S. Gale.
Dated: London, Jan. 15, 1786.
In some copies a leaf, 'Errata continued' is inserted between sigs. a3 and a4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T1763.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|