A short introduction of grammar, [electronic resource] : generally to be used: compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those, that intend to attain to the knowledge of the Latin tongue.
- London : printed by S. Buckley and T. Longman, Printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew MDCCXCII. cum privilegio,  
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,71,,139,p. ; 12⁰.
- Latin language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Lily's authorship is stated in the preface.
Includes his 'Brevissima institutio' with a separate titlepage dated 1795, and separate pagination; the register is continuous.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T17890.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|