The love of pleasure inconsistent with reason, [electronic resource] : and with the Peculiar Spirit of Christianity. A Sermon, preached in the new Church of Dumfries, in the year-. By a Preacher of the Gospel.
- Edinburgh : printed, and sold by A. Donaldson, Edinburgh; J. Knox and J. Duncan, Glasgow; and by the booksellers of Dumfries, MDCCLXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,36p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Romans VIII, 6-7 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Pleasure -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A preacher of the Gospel = John Mackenzie, D.D., of Port-Patrick.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18029.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|