Steadiness and charity [electronic resource] : recommended in a sermon, on II. Timothy, i. 13. preached at the dissenting chapel, Angel-Street, Worcester, November 5, 1792; and published by particular desire. By the Rev. George Osborn.
- Worcester : printed and sold by T. Holl; sold also by T. Pearson, Birmingham; and by R. Baldwin, Pater-Noster Row, London, [1792?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,32p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Timothy, 2nd, I, 13 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18034.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|