Statical estimates of the materials of brewing [electronic resource] : or a treatise on the application and use of the Saccharometer; An Instrument constructed for the purposes Of regulating to advantage the Oeconomy of the Brewhouse; And of establishing the Means of producing Uniform Strength in Malt-Liquors; Including a definite Estimate of the intrinsic Value of different Malts, the Produce of English, Scotch, and Foreign Barley; the specific Gravities of Worts, from which several Kinds of Ale and Porter are made; the Attenuation of the Density of fermentable Fluids, by the Action of Fermentation; the Portion of Spirit generated by that Action, in Beers of different Lengths; the Mode of estimating the Strength or Inebriating Quality of fermented Liquors; with some Propositions for effecting a very considerable Saving in the Consumption of Malt. By J. Richardson.
- London : printed for G. Robinson, Pater-Noster-Row; J. Sewell, Cornhill; T. Browne, at Hull, C. Elliott, at Edinburgh, Luke White, at Dublin, and T. White, at Cork, 1784.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xx,,243,p.plate ; 8⁰.
- Brewing -- Early works to 1800.
Saccharimeter -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18073.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|