A proposal for the conversion of the Popish natives of Ireland, [electronic resource] : to the establish'd religion; With the Reasons upon which it is Grounded: And an Answer to the Objections made to it. And where all or the most part of the People are Irish, they (viz. The Church-Wardens) shall provide also the said Books, (viz. Two Books of Common-Prayer, and the Bible) in the Irish Tongue, so soon as they may be had. The charge of these Irish Books, to be born also, wholly by the Parish, Canon 94th of the Church of Ireland. .
- Dublin : printed by E. Waters, at the New Post-Office Printing-House in Essex-Street, at the Corner of Sycamore-Alley, MDCCXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,47,p. ; 4⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication is signed: John Richardson.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18076.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|